Home

The Battle of Ohio

This is a discussion on The Battle of Ohio within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2012, 07:08 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
The Battle of Ohio

We Don't Like Them. They Don't Like Us. But It's About Ohio and Rings. That's Whats Important to US.

First off, things of this nature should be kept private, but it's golden enough for the league to see.

After our Victory over the Texans:

Offering a bit of Defensive Gameplanning Advice on AJ Green:

Writing Checks He Can't Cash:

More AJ Gameplanning after AJ's 293 Yard Outburst:

Fuel to the Fire:

__________________________________________________ _______________

You know, coach Goins was my first ever SFL Victory, so I can understand the hosility. I believe his career record is 7-8 and over that same span I've gone 12-3 so maybe there's just a bit of jealousy? This thread wasn't to be nice, so if you're reading this coach G, don't expect any compliments.

In my opinion, the Bengals just don't match up with the Browns. Other than their 6'4" receiver who has a sexual relationship with his head coach, they're nothing. When that 6'4" receiver went up against corners his own size (Sherman & Browner) the result definitely wasn't pretty. We probably won't 'shut him down' because I'm sure that coach Goins is going to try at all costs to get his playmaker the ball.

They call themselves the BANGBANG GANG, yet they're all soft hitters. I expect Trent Richardson to feast on their whole D. Their rookie HB "KINGDOM" has been officially warned to avoid any players wearing #52 (D'Qwell) and #43 (TJ) if he wants to make it out alive. We're paying for Knockouts and Cart-Offs this week. (Ward did knock out Mendenhall last week for a few plays last week though).

Joe Haden has demanded that AJ play on his side all game, but if Goins is smart, Green will never even sniff Haden this week.

Other than that, I'm predicting a 56-10 victory for the Browns.

Last edited by MitchDaCr3ator; 11-21-2012 at 07:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 07:09 AM   #2
Pro

Re: The Battle of Ohio

Even more fuel.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:38 AM   #3
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchDaCr3ator
We Don't Like Them. They Don't Like Us. But It's About Ohio and Rings. That's Whats Important to US.

First off, things of this nature should be kept private, but it's golden enough for the league to see.

After our Victory over the Texans:

Offering a bit of Defensive Gameplanning Advice on AJ Green:

Writing Checks He Can't Cash:

More AJ Gameplanning after AJ's 293 Yard Outburst:

Fuel to the Fire:

__________________________________________________ _______________

You know, coach Goins was my first ever SFL Victory, so I can understand the hosility. I believe his career record is 7-8 and over that same span I've gone 12-3 so maybe there's just a bit of jealousy? This thread wasn't to be nice, so if you're reading this coach G, don't expect any compliments.

In my opinion, the Bengals just don't match up with the Browns. Other than their 6'4" receiver who has a sexual relationship with his head coach, they're nothing. When that 6'4" receiver went up against corners his own size (Sherman & Browner) the result definitely wasn't pretty. We probably won't 'shut him down' because I'm sure that coach Goins is going to try at all costs to get his playmaker the ball.

They call themselves the BANGBANG GANG, yet they're all soft hitters. I expect Trent Richardson to feast on their whole D. Their rookie HB "KINGDOM" has been officially warned to avoid any players wearing #52 (D'Qwell) and #43 (TJ) if he wants to make it out alive. We're paying for Knockouts and Cart-Offs this week. (Ward did knock out Mendenhall last week for a few plays last week though).

Joe Haden has demanded that AJ play on his side all game, but if Goins is smart, Green will never even sniff Haden this week.

Other than that, I'm predicting a 56-10 victory for the Browns.

Man, I cried reading this... I'm beyond weak right now. This division is hands-down the best in football. Goins is a fool. Didn't know you were super-condescendingly funny. It's your division at the moment. Goins has a sexual fetish with his star player? LMAO
-Broke up.
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 11-21-2012, 08:54 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth1566
Man, I cried reading this... I'm beyond weak right now. This division is hands-down the best in football. Goins is a fool. Didn't know you were super-condescendingly funny. It's your division at the moment. Goins has a sexual fetish with his star player? LMAO
-Broke up.
I got that information from you
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth1566
GOINS : Outside of the hilarity that he produces (he refers to AJ Green as his "Baby's Daddy"), he's been on a tear.
Then all the mouth open, on knees bowing every time AJ is mentioned kinda confirmed it..

Last edited by MitchDaCr3ator; 11-21-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:07 AM   #5
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchDaCr3ator
I got the whole sexual relationship thing from you..

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 09:23 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeahawks
The saddest part is, after re-reading there's even more pause worthy stuff in there..
Old 11-21-2012, 10:10 AM   #7
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8

Honestly, just from the outside looking into this division, I'm just a fan. You guys all are hilarious. JackDiamond was the usual funny man. But all four of you have staked claim to being funny and can play. Wish my sons would get this inspired to be this competitive.
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 11-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #8
Rookie

Goins's Arena

OVR: 4

LOL Mitch ur a fraud and a phoney once me and my boy AJ run a train on your entire team and expose your one dimensional offense Ill finally open eyes around this league that I'm not playing games.I don't understand why people think your so good.I will scrape the floor with you and send you back to practice mode,I RUN THE AFC NORTH YA BISH.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »