Home

Introducing myself to the league

This is a discussion on Introducing myself to the league within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #9
Rookie

adelfish's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Introducing myself to the league

Wow thats surprising, I expected this to be one of the tougher divisions. I've been looking at older posts though and I love the AFC North rivalries. Hopefully we'll get that started in the NFC North.

Game Broadcasts:http://www.twitch.tv/adelfish
Old 12-03-2012, 10:47 PM   #10
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8

AFC North have 4 legitimate ballers. Plus it helps that they don't particularly like each other very much, lol.

In the NFC North, The Packers hate the Bears but are afraid to tell him this. I'm sure they all hate the Vikings who have been a model of consistency. If you want that for this division, you'll have to smack them around and talk trash while doing it. Almost gotta be a bad guy. Or a bully. Stealing christmas presents from these children in the NFC North.
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 12-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #11
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11

Facts about 4Leaf and the Packers.
  • In 4 SFL seasons I have never had a losing record as the Packers.
  • In Madden '13 I have yet to lose a division game (all user controlled teams, no CPU) except to the Vikings where I am 1-3 against the hot route / short pass king.
  • Contrary to what others think, the NFC North has been the best division in terms of competition and overall records since the start of Madden '12 through where we are currently. The AFC North begins and ends with LBz and no one else is even on his playing field.
  • You need to worry about the button known as G dot Jennings. He will destroy you, if not him, many of my other weapons will.
  • Truth and Atlanta is desperately trying to get an SFL Championship and has refused to pick up any new video game (except WWF) titles to keep his focus on Madden. He lives and breathes Madden but yet still falters in the playoffs. His ultimate goal of SFL regard and a championship will never happen so he continues to act a fool on these boards.
  • Im the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. I am just trying to get my SFL record to reflect that. Welcome to the league, chump.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 11:03 AM   #12
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8

Lol, cute. I actually have alot of new games. WWE, 2K13, CoD, and so on and so forth. Faltering in the playoffs? Don't know about that. I had my son pray to the almighty "Madden Gods" in order to save him in his quest to win a title and he was blessed. He's nothing more than the Tim Tebow of the SFL but his father loves him regardless. But, I digress... Your division hasn't been good since my son Gohan (D11) left. You'd show up and get destroyed every single time when playing him. The AFC North is much better than it's been in a very long time and all of those dudes are capable. They're certainly better than your division by far, young Cr33py. Greg Jennings is not a button. He's more of a bum. Of course when you measure him next to the "One True Destroyer," he'll never measure up.
#MattRyanforProBowl
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 12-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
Facts about 4Leaf and the Packers.
  • In 4 SFL seasons I have never had a losing record as the Packers.
  • In Madden '13 I have yet to lose a division game (all user controlled teams, no CPU) except to the Vikings where I am 1-3 against the hot route / short pass king.
  • Contrary to what others think, the NFC North has been the best division in terms of competition and overall records since the start of Madden '12 through where we are currently. The AFC North begins and ends with LBz and no one else is even on his playing field.
  • You need to worry about the button known as G dot Jennings. He will destroy you, if not him, many of my other weapons will.
  • Truth and Atlanta is desperately trying to get an SFL Championship and has refused to pick up any new video game (except WWF) titles to keep his focus on Madden. He lives and breathes Madden but yet still falters in the playoffs. His ultimate goal of SFL regard and a championship will never happen so he continues to act a fool on these boards.
  • Im the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. I am just trying to get my SFL record to reflect that. Welcome to the league, chump.
you'd go 0-4 against our division and wouldn't be competitive in either game. Plus I'm not one to complain but with the original Browns I actually did beat LB last year sir.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #14
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchDaCr3ator
you'd go 0-4 against our division and wouldn't be competitive in either game. Plus I'm not one to complain but with the original Browns I actually did beat LB last year sir.
...So did black diamond once.

I would dismantle ur team. You would never win against me, I have no respect for ur madden game nor the rest of ur division besides LBz. I look forward to the day I can destroy you on the field.

There are only a few owners who have my number; Trutest and his chedder, cutthroat, AC, and pops (much regard to those owners). Many other owners are tough and I enjoy those matchups, D11 for example we split out series every year but 1 last year, bodyemjay, Rudy, Dubb, truth, Quazi, the artist formerly known as shards, super, etc. those owners are good too but I know I can walk out with a win more times than not against those owners.

The division known as the AFC North is played, it's more tired than tempurpedic, your division would have no chance against mine.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:21 PM   #15
Pro

Haha, I'd love to see that. You were the scrub who complained about Travis Benjamin (69 OVR smh) moon walking on your secondary. No chance, just stay quiet and hope I forget you stepping out of your place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #16
Pro

It's embarrassing that you go 8-8 annually with that super squad dont ya think? Then you made a big deal that you won 10 games smh..

If Aaron Rodgers saw your W-L production he'd probably slap you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »