Home

Sideline Football League Madden 25 Predictions

This is a discussion on Sideline Football League Madden 25 Predictions within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 07-10-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11
Sideline Football League Madden 25 Predictions

SFL PreSeason Projections

As we approach the launch of M25 and another year of SFL, below are some early standings projections. The NFC looks to be the dominant conference once again with many solid members (pause) loading up in the conference. In addition to putting the ranking per division, I am also listing the divisions in the order of toughest division - weakest division.

NFC North - The only remaining owner from the NFC North from M13 is 4Leaf. After a solid M13 campaign, and knowing the division inside and out, 4Leaf should emerge champion even with the addition of two former SFl Champions in AC and cutthroat. With Weezy back in the SFL, you can almost pencil him in for about 7-9 record, of which all the wins will be from outside the division.

1. Packers (4leaf)
2. Lions (Cutthroat)
3. Vikings (AC)
4. Bears (Weezy)

NFC West - Dubb out, Super out, Dew switching teams, Tower thirsty, Pops leaving the wreck that is NYJ, and ILLNY coming back in shameful fashion after his departure from M13, this division has a lot of drama. I expect Pops to bring back the greatest show on turf.

1. Rams (Pops)
2. 49ers (Dew)
3. Seahawks (Tower)
4. Cardinals (ILLNY)

AFC East - This division features a solid group of owners who have all showed potential as each owner has made the playoffs sometime during their SFL career. Look for lots of good close games from these owners.

1. Patriots (D11)
2. Jets (Trutest)
3. Dolphins (Wirick)
4. Bills (Ashton)

AFC North - aka LBz division. Need I say more? Yes. Mitch ran away. This division is the same owners as M13 but Mitch. I heard Mitch say that he just can't hang with the competition in the AFC North and he needs to find an easier division. I also heard that Goins enjoys the pain from LBz and BlackDiamond (no pause, real talk). SMH. LBz already win this division and it hasn't even started.

1. Ravens (LBz)
2. Browns (Roll2Tide)
3. Steelers (BlackDiamond)
4. Bengals (Goins)

NFC South - Truth rattled off some championships when no one was looking, but he was always in the mix, so those championships are acknowledged. Super is painfully taking the Panthers, but since his forte is running with the QB, this should be an easy transition.

1. Falcons (Truth)
2. Panthers (Super)
3. Saints (Adelfish)
4. Buccaneers (Yubbed)

NFC East - Turk and Romo, can these two get their act together? With many weapons over the years, Turk and Romo have never been able to get on the same page. Rumor is that Weezy and Turk might be working on a Romo for Cutler deal. Hoggard and Mitch join Turk for what will be a competitive division.

1. Redskins (Hoggard)
2. Cowboys (Turk)
3. Giants (Mitch)
4. Eagles (Robb)

AFC South - Will the Texans be one of the top ranked teams in M25? Probably. Will that make AllDay a sure fire selection to the playoffs? No, not if JD (who is not taking his favorite team, the Raiders, for unknown reasons) has something to say about it.

1. Texans (AllDay)
2. Colts (JD)
3. Titans (no owner yet)
4. Jags (no owner yet)

AFC West - Rudy has had it easy over the years as the AFC West is almost always the weakest division in the SFl, come M25, that trend continues. Maybe some newcomers can step it up, but other than that, Rudy, this division is yours.

1. Chiefs (Rudy)
2. Broncos (Stagie)
3. Chargers (no owner yet)
4. Raiders (no owner yet)

----------------------------------------

Early Playoff Predictions:

NFC
1. Falcons (Truth)
2. Rams (Pops)
3. Packers (4Leaf)
4. Redskins (Hoggard)
5. Lions (Cutthroat)
6. Vikings (AC)

AFC
1. Chiefs (Rudy)
2. Ravens (LBz)
3. Texans (AllDay)
4. Patriots (D11)
5. Jets (Trutest)
6. Browns (Roll2Tide)

Superbowl

Rams (Pops) vs Texans (AllDay)

SFL Madden 25 Season 1 Champion:

Texans (AllDay)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 11:26 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Sideline Football League Madden 25 Predictions

Ran away from whom exactly? I dominated the dregs of the AFC North and I went pretty much close to even with LB (although he probably has a win up on me). I took to the NFC LEast solely to dominate Hoggard (which is laughable that you have him winning any division) and that is all. Nice work though, I applaud the effort and look forward to you winning the NFC North and shining all over AC and "Cutthroat".
Old 07-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13

I shouldn't of expected anything less from you 4L3F lol. Good write up but I want to point out a few things...

1) BOLD prediction you winning our division. Yeah you may know the teams in and out but I'm undefeated against you and AC is MUCH better than you. Though I do expect Weezy to lay down against you (pause) that division will still run through Minnesota or Detroit.

2) Don't sleep on Marvin and those Cardinals. Since he's been gone they received a QB upgrade and that defense is looking as solid as ever. He'll be back with a bang. I'd say 2nd place with a possibility for first in that division.

3) Mitch will own the NFC East. Count on it.

4) You and AllDay goin' steady or nah? You was beyond bold predicting I would win SFL Year 1 last year (and you were right so I'll give credit where credit is due) but even if All Day does make it to the 'ship I would give him no shot against AC, Q, Pops, Super, Mitch, Marvin...nah man.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
Rookie

Goins's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
I also heard that Goins enjoys the pain from LBz and BlackDiamond (no pause, real talk).
Hop off my D
Old 07-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #5
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
Really good write-up. Now it seems like the Madden season is truly on the way. The NFC will be the dominant conference for the second straight Madden. Prior to that, the AFC held that distinction the two years before. L3afy, your predictions are definitely bold. Dunno if Allday can ever make it past Lbz. Now that Brian isn't standing in the way of the Ravens, i don't know if Lb can be stopped.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #6
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
There is no way that 3 teams make it out of the NFC North. Two teams will make it from there. Two teams will make it from the NFC West as well. I think those two squads are the Cards and the Rams. Alot of good teams in the NFC. Safe bet says that there is a 80% chance the winner of the NFC will win the whole thing.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 07-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #7
Pro

primrtime's Arena

OVR: 7
Good write up. I appreciate the regard but we are in a rebuilding stage and it would be an accomplishment just making the playoffs. There alot of other talented teams and owners out there that has better odds than us.

Sent from my SPH-D710
6 SFL Superbowl Appearances

SFL Admin
XBL Gamertag: im ur pops
Old 07-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #8
Pro

AC IS ART's Arena

OVR: 15

Good read. Pretty much what I expect from you. You know the division inside out but we played what, two times?

The first time you Romo'd the game away and witnessed Black Jesus. This caused you to cry to Qucifer via Twitter for days about how you "shoulda,coulda,woulda" won.

The second time, you were demolished and

(Bane Voice)*Your spirit was broken* causing you to sign off and not talk to anyone for almost a week.

Yet somehow your going to win this division with not one, but two owners better than you?

Good luck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »