Home

Old 07-17-2013, 03:53 AM   #17
Rookie

Ashton313Kusher's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: SFL: Top 10 Offensive Owners

Had no reason to be on the top 10 defense(run d top 10, pass d not so much)....but to not be in the top 10 offenses will be a slap in the face.. My team record, statistics and balance over the years don't lie...my playoff success(or lack therof) should be the only reason why I'm not considered an elite owner in this league...I'll stay quiet though and build this Buffalo team into a winning unit as I did last year with Indy
SEASON 2: (12-4 AFC South Champs)

Old 07-17-2013, 05:03 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton313Kusher
Had no reason to be on the top 10 defense(run d top 10, pass d not so much)....but to not be in the top 10 offenses will be a slap in the face.. My team record, statistics and balance over the years don't lie...my playoff success(or lack therof) should be the only reason why I'm not considered an elite owner in this league...I'll stay quiet though and build this Buffalo team into a winning unit as I did last year with Indy
Your offense isn't nearly as impressive as you think it is.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-17-2013, 05:36 AM   #19
Rookie

Ashton313Kusher's Arena

Actually, I think I'm right on point as far as where I'd rank my game in general..I'd have to place my offense right around 7-9 overall..never said it was top 3 or even top 5...I just think my teams fail the madden "eye test" because Im the type that ends up with 4 WRs with 1000 yards each instead of 1 or 2 with outrageous numbers and 2 Rbs that total nearly 2k instead of feeding one RB all the carries...I dominate my division last year and still fly under the radar. Not a single owner does as much as me while getting as little acknowledgement...Regard Me!

Old 07-17-2013, 06:52 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 13
Quote:
Actually, I think I'm right on point as far as where I'd rank my game in general..I'd have to place my offense right around 7-9 overall..never said it was top 3 or even top 5...I just think my teams fail the madden "eye test" because Im the type that ends up with 4 WRs with 1000 yards each instead of 1 or 2 with outrageous numbers and 2 Rbs that total nearly 2k instead of feeding one RB all the carries...I dominate my division last year and still fly under the radar. Not a single owner does as much as me while getting as little acknowledgement...Regard Me!
You're sounding real Four Leafish right now....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-17-2013, 07:28 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Looking at some guys on the list, apparently you didn't throw the streak route enough...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 08:40 AM   #22
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
Lmao. Shots fired on both of these lists. Ashton, blame your peers. Every one on the list got alot of votes. .

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 07-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #23
Rookie

Ashton313Kusher's Arena

I could never sound like 4leaf. He turns contenders into pretenders, I do the exact opposite...and everybody on the list deserves to be there for one reason or another..

Old 07-17-2013, 02:30 PM   #24
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
I could never sound like 4leaf. He turns contenders into pretenders, I do the exact opposite...and everybody on the list deserves to be there for one reason or another..
Hey, calm down.

When you were in my division I wiped you. I only had losses to D11 where we split our series each of the first two years (3rd year he got me both games).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »