Home

Old 08-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #25
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: TEam for me?

The goons are out early this evening. Either which way, in actuality right now, it's safe to say the Rams are further along than the Titans. But, CJ has his brolic moments. Makes me think when some people thought that he was better than Peterson, lmao.
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrtime
Somebody is still butt hurt about a certain Superbowl loss. How can a Titan fan call another team garbage. How can a Titan fan call another team garbage(Yeah I said it twice). What have the titans ever done (and I mean ever) for you to call another franchise, let alone a storied franchise garbage. Shaun Alexander, I mean CJ2trash is OVERRATED. I mean i'm not gonna sit up and say that we are Superbowl contenders but i'm pretty sure that we have a much better team and that we will have a better record than the titans in the toughest division in football. Oh and can somebody explain to me how in the world did Eddie George get inducted into the Hall of Fame? I guess his yards per carry record got him in. #threepointsixypcworstinhistory
Well, I never said they were garbage, just overrated. I am a realist and know that the Titans have a better chance of getting Clowney than winning five games. But all the clowns who say the Rams (who did a good job taking the coach of the team you're dissing to no end) have any shot at finishing above .500 are beyond me. The QB is average at best, and other than Miami's leftover tackle, everyone else on the offense is GARBAGE. Fisher might mask the bums on the defense (Ill leave the corners and Long out of this) but that unit is piss poor as well.

The Rams would sell their soul to have CJ at running back so I'll ignore that argument. And apparently voters looked past ypc seeing as it is hard (and nearly impossible) to get into the HoF, that's not something done by luck.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #27
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrtime
By the way I dont hate the Titans, they never did anything for me to hate em.
By the way, I do hate the Rams as they took a ring from me.

Not that I watch much football anyways, but [expletive] the Rams.

Last edited by MitchDaCr3ator; 08-09-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #28
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

Lol, Rams have a rebuilt offense. Young dudes, lots of upside. I don't know of teamz would sell their souls for CJ though, lol.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
Old 08-09-2013, 09:56 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth1566
Lol, Rams have a rebuilt offense. Young dudes, lots of upside. I don't know of teamz would sell their souls for CJ though, lol.

Unless they have Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant, this is the nicest way sports fans say "Yeah, they suck" without even knowing it.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #30
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

Lmao, smh..

Old 08-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #31
Pro

primrtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchDaCr3ator
Well, I never said they were garbage, just overrated. I am a realist and know that the Titans have a better chance of getting Clowney than winning five games. But all the clowns who say the Rams (who did a good job taking the coach of the team you're dissing to no end) have any shot at finishing above .500 are beyond me. The QB is average at best, and other than Miami's leftover tackle, everyone else on the offense is GARBAGE. Fisher might mask the bums on the defense (Ill leave the corners and Long out of this) but that unit is piss poor as well.

The Rams would sell their soul to have CJ at running back so I'll ignore that argument. And apparently voters looked past ypc seeing as it is hard (and nearly impossible) to get into the HoF, that's not something done by luck.
I don't see where I dissed the Titan's, I just dissed Eddie George and CJ2k. I don't understand how somebody with a 3.6 ypc avg and fumbled almost every chance he got gets inducted to the Hall of Fame but, Jerome Bettis is still not inducted. I mean can anybody justify that to me? Our defense unit is garbage? We led the league in QB tackles(52) and we ranked better than more than half the teams in the NFL in pass yrds against and rush yrds against last season. I don't hate the Pats and they won a Superbowl against us(spy gate). I know there is a lot of sadness and resentment still in that heart of yours but, its been well over a decade ago get over it.
6 SFL Superbowl Appearances

SFL Admin
XBL Gamertag: im ur pops
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 10:13 PM   #32
Pro

primrtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchDaCr3ator
By the way, I do hate the Rams as they took a ring from me.

Not that I watch much football anyways
That goes without saying.
6 SFL Superbowl Appearances

SFL Admin
XBL Gamertag: im ur pops

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »