Home

Miami Dolphins Team Page

This is a discussion on Miami Dolphins Team Page within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18
Miami Dolphins Team Page

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Miami Dolphins Team Page

Happy to be home with my phins ...yes its a step back from Denver back damn feels good
Old 10-26-2013, 09:19 PM   #3
Rookie

Looking for line help in the draft ..hoping for an upgrade at running back and coming out ready to fire with tanniehill ...also looking for a tight end ...let's hope everything goes right and the dolphins will be back in the playoff hunt taking over the AFC east from the bills
Old 10-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #4
Rookie

Draft preview

1st round pick: hoping to have a left tackle fall to me with the 9th overall pick.I have three people in mind on who we want to bring ...things might change if I can get a good left tackle in free agency

2 round: looking for a fast wide receiver to replace Gibson in the slot if not then a tight end would be in place also

3 round being I have two third round picks one from the Lions I'm looking for a good nickel corner also a good power back to back up Miller if neither one are there this round and would be reach then looking for a guard also would be ideal

4 - 7
looking to get faster on special teams as these rounds sometimes you can find a hidden gem but more than likely just looking for speed faster linebackers hard-hitting safeties
Old 11-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #5
Rookie

Rookie shines in win vs new York ...Rookie qb Glenn Blalock was a man on a mission in this game ..with a qb rating of 121.5 for 269 yards and 3 TDs ..Tanniehill has been in the film room with this rookie every day trying to help him understand the playbook more and more ..after the game the coach gave him the game ball for leading Miami down to score with 4 minutes left on the clock ..being up five the rookie told the coach that going for two would be the best bet being miamis d hasnt stop them at all..He took it in his hands and got the two points ..the giants drove down the field and with 30 seconds left and all d backs worn out Grimes came into the game and pick off a pass on the 3 yard line ...great game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #6
Rookie

Sorry to my phins insiders that I haven't posted in two weeks ..vacation was a blast but I still watched week 1 and 2 of the dolphins seasons..first let me start by saying week one was an outrage and the dolphins need to never score 70 points in a game ..this isn't college boys take ur foot off the gas and stop trying to show off..second I learned minutes before the game that tanniehill hurt his throwing arm in week one vs the redskins and would not start week two vs the Bengals ....well that hurt this fantasy all star team ..the rookie came in and played great for a rookie who need three years of learning I think before he can even be called a starter ...he did well....he didn't throw a pass over 30 yards yes but he was hoping that the running game was going to pick up a little more...he didn't get a lot of help with five drops and being the d couldn't cover a te to save their *** I think he should be happy...with the heart breaking lose on a last second fg the dolphins should put their head up and move on...with a four sack game from Jordon he doesn't seem to be taking a step back but taking 20 steps forward ..next weeks the bolts ...don't lose hope yet phins fans....I think they will bounce back ...

Breaking news.....the cards and dolphins are in trade talk ..we have yet to learn the players involved ...stay tuned for more could be a block buster deal
Old 11-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #7
Rookie

Miami Dolphins are off to a hot start since the last time I have posted ..as we speak right now they are 7-1 and ahead in the AFC east by 3 games ...really what more can be said than the two players ..no I take that back really a team that plays whole ....first we can start with the play of Ryan tannehill ..remember this is a guy who had to sit out a game and so far has 1900 yards 24 TDs and 3 picks ..by the way he has been sack 1 time all season ..u can't ask for much more ...what help him u ask ..the double headed monsters of Lamar miller and Ben Tate ..miller has 675 yards and 6 TDs Tate has put in 619 yards for 9 TDs ... the move for clay from tight end to full back has paid off big for tannehill ..he has only 12 catches on the year but he is a great blocker and really helps for a check down when in trouble ..

The rookie wide out zac toscano is playing a big role for the dolphins with 40 catches for 545 and 10 TDs he is starting to become a top wide out ..and on the other side u can't forget about mike "21 yards a catch " Wallace with 713 yards and 8 TDs ...

The dolphins line has been playing lights out ..giving up two sacks all season coach Marino remembered his playing days and went out and built this line from the ground up .Branden Albert who is in the pro bowl running has been maybe the best Lt in football ...the one thing I thought that might back fire on them was the move of mike pouncey from center to LG ..but with a guy like mike I think he could play kicker and still be a top five guy on a team he is just that gifted ..the move was able to happen because the dolphins picked up center Jason slowey who like the other two names I have talked about are in the pro bowl running ..the up bringing off second year rg Dallas Thomas he is starting to become a great player and don't forget about rookie Nate mutiny who was taken in the second round ...Miami has built this line for the long run and was a smart move ..

Moving to the defense side of the ball ..well we all know where to start on this one Dion Jordon is kicking *** and taking names ..with the NFL lead 20 sacks he might just be the best player in the NFL ..he is helped a lot by a player dolphins fans has loved for years and finally has come back to life under coach Marino ...Cameron wake who is second in the NFL with 12 sacks ...all and all Miami is pushing for a playoff bye and ready to maybe push for a superbowl birth ..good luck phins

Last edited by PhinsFan9991; 11-23-2013 at 08:13 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »