Home

Official Site of the New Orleans Saints

This is a discussion on Official Site of the New Orleans Saints within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2013, 11:52 PM   #1
Rookie

DSmith22's Arena

OVR: 1
Official Site of the New Orleans Saints

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2013, 11:53 PM   #2
Rookie

DSmith22's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official Site of the New Orleans Saints

Posted this for my buddy so he can add to it, since he doesn't have access to do this yet.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

2014 Draft Recap
After being rejecting by several high profile free agents this off season the Saints took to the draft in hopes of rebuilding. After a horrific 3-13 season, Saints GM has decided to start from scratch, releasing several veterans including Pierre Thomas & Lance Moore. “I’m cleaning house, doing what needs to be done. If that means cutting a few over priced, under achieving veterans then that’s what I’m going to do.”
1. SS KAHLIL HARRINGTON
2. RT CHUCKIE CAPI
3. MLB EPHRAIM DAM
4. CB KELON JANVION
5. WR RASHAWN OLIPHANT
6. RB JEWONE ARCHER
7. LT TREY WERNER
8. DT MATHEW CHILDERS
9. FS EMMANUEL AJAGBE
Old 11-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #4
Rookie

Week 1 - Recap
Saints @ Lions

Coming off their worst season in over a decade Drew Bree's & company started out their 2014 campaign by putting up a dud against the Detriot Lions. Mighty Megatron was up to his old tricks leading the way with 7 catches for 251 yards & 3 td's. "Losing 52-3 is not the way I wanted to start off my ten year here in New Orleans, this is not acceptable and I promise our fans it will not happen again," saint gm told reporters after the game. The saints are headed back home for a pivital game next week against divisional rival Atlanta.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #5
Rookie

Week 2 - Recap
Falcons @ Saints

The Saints home open was this past Sunday and they had no answers for the Falcons pash rush. "That pass rush was the best I've seen in a long," said a disappointed Drew Bree's after the game. A costly turnover in the first half proved to much for the Saints to over come and they ended up losing 27-17. Next week Cam Newton and the Panthers will be making their annual stop in the big easy in what will be a battle amongst two winless teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #6
Rookie

Week 3 - Recap
Panthers @ Saints

Another disappointing loss spells dome in the N.O. Players were seen fighting one another in the locker room after the game. "This team is a mess, our defense is garbage and our top draft pick (safety, Kahlil Harrington) is a bum," said all pro tight end Jimmy Graham. The ex-basketball star didn't stop and went on to demand a trade. The Saints GM tried to smooth things out after the game with reporters. "This was a very tough loss for everyone today, when you lose on a last second hell marry seconds after taking the lead there's going to be frustration. Right now Jimmy is just upset with the fact that we are 0-3. We have great group of men in that locker room and if any team can over a bad start to the season it's this team." The Saints now find themselves alone in the bottom of the NFC South with a huge game coming up next week against the Redskins in Washington, which is a must win for both teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »