Homepage for the Buffalo Bills

Owner: Gold Kneecap
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
Rookie

Gold Kneecap's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bills Homepage

@BuffaloBills First game coaching this team didn't end the way we wanted it too. We played a nice physical game with a very good Kanas City team.
If we expect to be great we can not shoot ourselves in the foot by fumbling the ball in front of the enemies endzone and fumble under two minutes in the 4th. We gave the first game away, got to rebound next week against the Cowboys.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #3
Rookie

Gold Kneecap's Arena

Bills Fall To Ravens in Heart Break Fashion, 35 to 28

After creating a playoff team out of a young and over looked Chargers and not being able to coach his playoff game, coach Kneecap can't seem to catch a break with his two losses. During the lost to the Chiefs they handed the game to them, this Monday night showdown against the Ravens was no different as interceptions were dropped on the Bills defense in pivotal moments, fumbling in the opponents red zone and a crucial clipping call that wasn't even near the run that brought back a great run from C.J Spiller late in the 4th. If the Bills want to be great the cannot give great teams like the Chiefs and Ravens extra chances.

@BuffaloHC Man it would have been great to get a win against one of the best teams in the game, but we hurt ourselves when it matters most. We are going to fix that and keep grinding going into our bye week.

@EJ3 Letting my team down coughing up the ball, long season ahead though #PuttingTheBillsOnTheMap
Old 11-19-2013, 01:32 AM   #4
Rookie

Gold Kneecap's Arena

Bills Defense Shines in 24 to 10 Win Over Raiders

After playing the Raiders twice a year last year(Coach only got to coach one due to altercations with Raiders coach), it only seemed fitting to play again with a new team this year.
The defense played well today, the only offensive points scored by the Raiders came off a field goal. It looked like it was going to be a long day, as the first play of the game was a fumble for a touchdown by the Raiders...that would not be the case as the Bills took control from there on both sides of the ball. CJ Spiller has another nice day leading the Bills offensive attack with 155 yards rushing and 2 touchdowns. The Bills need to keep this up as they take on a very good Texans team.

@BuffaloHC This was a good win, a statement win over a team that was in the super bowl last year. Feels good shutting down one of the best offenses in the league. EJ and CJ need to keep up with what they are doing if we are going to be successful.

Last edited by Gold Kneecap; 11-19-2013 at 01:36 AM.
Old 11-19-2013, 01:54 AM   #5
Rookie

Gold Kneecap's Arena

Bills Have Same Song and Dance Against Texans, Fall 31 to 28

Having both coaches of each team being best friends already calls for a great match up and beating the Texans last year with the Chargers makes it even better. Like we have said about the Bills already this year, you cannot give good teams extra chances. Sounding like a broken record at this point as the Bills once again beat themselves.
The Bills did not in fact have a fumble this game, but once again had crucial dropped interceptions, that hit our chests, when the opponent is in the red zone and a wide open dropped touchdown that could have changed the aspects of the game. With the way the ball was moving on the ground for the Bills, 2 interceptions that would have derailed the Texans drives could change the score of the game.
All in all a great game against a very respected and very good coached team. Matt Schaub played very well as he carved up the Bills.
We have had a very tough start to our schedule, taking on 4 of the best teams this league has to offer. Out of the 4 games, 3 have been lost by shooting ourselves in the foot...and losing by a one possession score in all 3.

@BillsHC This team can be great, our record definitely does not show how good we really are. Just have to forget about this, mature quickly and get ready to take out our frustration on my old team next week.

Last edited by Gold Kneecap; 11-19-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 07:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Gold Kneecap's Arena

Bills
Lose in The Most Annoying Game to Date, 37 to 10.

I'm not going to sit here and bitch and complain about the connection, but not taking anything away from my boy in Miami, but even he will tell you how ridiculous it was. Living on campus I know my internet is bad but my guys were moving in slow motion. Very surprising the connection didn't snap in the game like it has before.
Hard to not talk about the connection because that was the worst game I've ever played. Very very annoying game.
Kudos to my boy in Miami though, has a good offense going.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »