Home

Old 09-22-2014, 09:18 PM   #33
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: SFL News Zone

Definitely awaiting the next set of rankings. The first one ruffled some feathers.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 09-25-2014, 02:22 PM   #34
Rookie

CrimsionXBL's Arena

OVR: 2

Can't wait to see the new PRs
Old 09-25-2014, 08:48 PM   #35
Rookie

tauph85's Arena

OVR: 0

SFL Week 5 Power Rankings

An incredible start for KC this year leading the way with the three unbeatens this year. Jamaal Charles is killing it, as of this writing, hes leading the league is rushing yards, yards after contact, and 20+ yard runs. with 150 yards per game average, that seems to be the recipe for KCs success. That schedule doesnt get easier so lets see if they can hold up.

E.J Manuel has been on fire and that Offensive line is the catalyst for their success. Bryce Brown and Bobby Dixon are giving the Bills a solid 1-2 punch carrying the ball. The defense is leading the way with a great 3rd down percentage, giving the O plenty of time to move the ball. I'm impressed and would have never guessed Bills being 5-0 so far in the season.

The Panthers are a fierce team, Cam is picking apart opposing Defenses. Outside of Luke Kuechly, one of the top defenses in the league last year seems to be holding up their end of the bargain. I'm impressed with the Rookie Kelvin Benjamin being the number 1 target for Cam, he's showing great strides in his first campaign. A solid run game, that Carolina Defense, and the way Cam is orchestrating the O. I have this team going far.

I have the Browns at four. 2-0 on the road, 1-0-1 at home.. A TIE???? woooww. It was a great back and forth game between the Saints. Should have been a Saints blow out but that Browns Defense is playing outstanding. If they could just get Johnny football to relax and move the ball, this team could easily be 5-0. C.J Spiller an Ben Tate are spliting the carries, keeping them fresh for a long AFC North Grind.

Matty Ice is struggling, but the Falcons bit the bullet and decided to roll with rookie running back Devonta Freeman over the veteran Steven Jackson, and the rookie showed some great strides in helping with Matts struggles. The Defense is holding their end and playing great. Tough Tough division though. Lets see if Matt can rebound.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 09:07 PM   #36
Rookie

tauph85's Arena

OVR: 0

Coming off a torn ACL last year, Sam Bradford played pretty well but with another injury the team had to go with Terrell Pryor, TP is efficient but throws a lot of picks. This team relies heavily on their TE Cook, I'd like to see the ball spread more around or Id have this team higher. Take away cook, and the Rams wont move the ball. That Defense is amazing, Pass rush, ball hawking secondary gives them the nod for the number 6 spot.

I expected the Cardinals to slump a little this year, was i wrong. This team is competing in a very tough NFC West division. winning 2-0 on the road.. those home game wins will come. The defense is keeping the Cardinals in the game, They need to go back to the running game to help move the pass.

After losing Ray Rice due to domestic violence, the Ravens were forced to attack teams with a committee of Bernard Pierce and Justin Forsett. So far Pierce is playing well. Flacco is living up to that expensive contract with a 99.1 passer rating. The Defense lead by MLB C.J. Mosley with 27 Tackles continues to stuff the run.

Marshawn Lynch is running wild over teams, but Russ Wilson is struggling with a 67.9 passer rating. Super Bowl Slump? idk but that Defense is stingy. The Defense alone will keep them in games, Russ needs to get it together, this team could easily be 5-0

Is Brady showing signs of aging? a solid passer rating but some bad decisions has this team at 3-1. Believe in Steven Ridley pats. Hes tough to stop. The receivers are playing great, I love seeing the ball spread around like it is, like I said, just a few bad decisions and this team can easily be in the top 5 next rankings.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:45 PM   #37
Rookie

JGreg's Arena

OVR: 1
Unhappy Re: SFL News Zone

It's going to be hard to see my team take those sim losses
Old 09-26-2014, 03:05 PM   #38
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGreg
It's going to be hard to see my team take those sim losses
I would've liked to seen a Chiefs vs Bills undefeated matchup, but it's untelling if we'd both been undefeated then anyway. Lol
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:08 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey guys- Is there a spot in our forum to discuss trades with one another?

Especially with the season wrapping up in a another week or so....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »