Home

Old 09-10-2014, 10:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
RULES ARE RULES

You can go to an admin with your problems and meaningful discussion will take place. If you're trying to negotiate or rationalize why you aren't following a certain rule STOP NOW!
There are rules that will be added and taken out over the course of madden it happens every year. But not following a rule because you disagree with it is unacceptable and will have consequences. Everyone is required to read the rules before joining so ignorance is not and excuse. I have no problem playing games to help the NEW guys get right but the veterans have no excuse at all and should be setting an example for new owners. If you wouldn't do It in a game against the commish don't do it in a game against someone else. Eveyone should consider this as a warning and expect suspensions of players and eventually termination from the league if you continue to disobey the rules. STOP SWERVING!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. This wasn't made to single anyone out. Just make it clear that the SFL won't tolerate any BS with your game play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 10:44 AM   #2
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: RULES ARE RULES

I'll leave it at this, for the Veterans who blatantly do nonsense, you won't be here long. Conform to the standard of play that everyone is expected to play at, or you will be gone. This is no witch hunt or anything. It's a video that shows league members the correct way to run. There's no reason for all of this nonsense on the boards.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 09-10-2014, 10:59 AM   #3
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23

Some guys shouldn't be here. Simple and plain. League is sullied.
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Old 09-10-2014, 11:02 AM   #4
Rookie

killacam96's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersFan20
You can go to an admin with your problems and meaningful discussion will take place. If you're trying to negotiate or rationalize why you aren't following a certain rule STOP NOW!
There are rules that will be added and taken out over the course of madden it happens every year. But not following a rule because you disagree with it is unacceptable and will have consequences. Everyone is required to read the rules before joining so ignorance is not and excuse. I have no problem playing games to help the NEW guys get right but the veterans have no excuse at all and should be setting an example for new owners. If you wouldn't do It in a game against the commish don't do it in a game against someone else. Eveyone should consider this as a warning and expect suspensions of players and eventually termination from the league if you continue to disobey the rules. STOP SWERVING!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. This wasn't made to single anyone out. Just make it clear that the SFL won't tolerate any BS with your game play.
RaidersFan20, you wanna scrimmage tonight? i've played my two preseason games, but i'd like to play a scrimmage with an admin to make sure i'm playing right and for some tips maybe?
Old 09-10-2014, 11:06 AM   #5
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23

You don't want them from Jeff, he stinks.
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 11:06 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by killacam96
RaidersFan20, you wanna scrimmage tonight? i've played my two preseason games, but i'd like to play a scrimmage with an admin to make sure i'm playing right and for some tips maybe?
Not an admin but willing to help. What's your GT I'll send you a request?
Old 09-10-2014, 11:15 AM   #7
Rookie

killacam96's Arena

OVR: 1

i won't be able to play till LATE tonight tho. so if you're up to it i can be online by about 830pm PT tonight. let me know. GT: NoCheeseNukka
Old 09-10-2014, 12:24 PM   #8
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by killacam96
i won't be able to play till LATE tonight tho. so if you're up to it i can be online by about 830pm PT tonight. let me know. GT: NoCheeseNukka
I trust this guy based on his GT alone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »