View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 10:41 AM   #1
TarHeelPhenom
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Coaching Philosophies......

What type of coach are you and with the new enhancements on the game this year how will you use them? For me, I am gonna take advantage of the position changes. There are a couple of players on UNC's roster that will be converted. Malik Brown is at MLB right now, but he was a pretty good DE in high school and prep school. He will be converted to DE. In about two years, Khalif"the beast" Mitchell will be converted from DE to DT. I will definitely not hesitate to switch one of my big uglies on the DLine to the OLine. Coming out of high school, Puff Thomas was projected to be an NFL OG. That move might be made. Also in recruiting, I don't recruit any safeties under 6'0. They don't fit in my scheme. I play mostly Cover 2 all night long and I need rangy safeties. However, if I can get my hands on a 6'2 215-220 safety, he might be converted into a LB quickly. Also, any athlete I choose more than likely will have their first opportunities in the secondary. I would rather recruit natural receivers, unless I can't get any.
Advertisements - Register to remove