OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 2005 producer interview

Quote:

ochoco said:
Quote:

conboy31 said:
Quote:

bh446066 said:
I don't know what it is....but I don't see myself utilizing the matchup stick against the cpu. Seems like cheating to me.

I agree 100%.

But, no problem. I just wont use it. They added plenty of other things that I will.

I think the matchup stick is just an improved tool that gets us the info we need easier. I dont know how you play but I will check the other teams depth and see where there weak spots are. For example if one side of their D-Line is lacking I will pound that side all day long. I dont think of this as cheating.

Previously to do this we had to go into the depth charts and such, I see the match up stick as an easier way to do this. Of course the composure ratings will be an added consideration.

I agree with that statement but I do think being able to hit a button and see which defender is not confident or having a down swing in ability points is a little unfair. I like that players ratings will be in flux during a game but shoudln't be able to see the other teams ratings while lining up at the line of scrimage. If they made that part of a time out or part of the quarter or halftime then that would be a fair part to the game.