View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 09:32 PM   #1740
GomerPyle
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
edge32 said:
I notcied this today why I was playing a guy on the brewers roster the set-up man something like machlin or i don't remember but you have him throwing his changeup at 36 mph not a big deal cuz you can edit it but thought you would want to fix it

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

All those issues will be fixed in the next update, In the next big update which Kerm and I have been talking much about no minor leaguers will be above a 60 rating in any category (ratings)
Pitchers will be fixed and NO MLB player will be touched unless EA left a pitch out for that particular player or it has to do with SPEED of Runners in question (Per numerous people whom emailed that want the integrity of game intact)

There will be 100s of face additions more particular on the Indians, Reds, Yankees, Braves, and numerous Prospects. And Batting Stances corrected for every single player where applicable.
Pitcher Deliverys also to their real life counterparts also OverHauled.

These Rosters will also be locked outside of the game with an overflow method due to the wonton actions of other people who take it upon theirselves to edit the roster without permission, and other plagiarism concerns Kerm really frowns on this and its non negotiable you want to edit some rosters edit your OWN.

Also these are the very latest Rosters from PC Pacth#2
they will be avaliable for Xbox and Ps2!

No Date yet but Soon is all I can tell you!