View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004, 12:25 PM   #106
hotadef
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Tonight on IGN Xbox ( No 720p this year)

does anybody know how the trades and free agents list work. i know madden i hate saying this but i know madden has restricted agents and franchise tags and they people may not sign just for money but how good your team is or the moral etc i hope espn has some of those features planned if so with what they have in game play and the new practice feauture it will be extremely intresting.

i dont need the hot dogs prices and all that stuff while we have the new practice feature. and if they have people who dont want to sign for some of those reasons and maybe draft day trades or trading through out the draft then i dont need anything else. if they have that i will buy 2 copies of the game this year to show my support and if they had it on gamecube i would buy 3 one for each system even though the xbox version would be the best.

maybe they should do a special edition like madden with the first 2 edition of the game unlockable so newbies can get a taste of what got us dreamcast owner hooked from get go