View Single Post
Old 06-10-2004, 05:42 PM   #19
wwharton
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Why isn\'t there anything on First Person yet?

Quote:

lordsin said:
Quote:

wwharton said:
No one assumed that most prefer it. You assumed that most don't ever use it.

I'm not trying to continue this flame war, but I think it is a pretty good assumption that most use it very rarely. I tried to get into FPF following the NFL season, and frankly it just didn't do it for me. I may try it out again this year, and if you can switch from third to first person on the fly I do think it might be really fun to just play defense as one player after I got used to it. Offense was not fun to me at all.

BTW, I never get motion sickness from FPS, but FPF makes me queasy. Not sure why...

the assumption that most people with the game may not play FPF and this quote:
Quote:

I think it is because First Person Football is not that popular of a feature. Most people play in traditional 3rd-person mode anyway. Kinda like how we have not seen anything from the improvements to the Trading Block. It is in there but nobody really cares.

are two completely things. The quote is insulting and not the first time DLV basically hates on the feature simply b/c he doesn't like it. considering most of his posts, this is extremely hypocritical and he needed to be called out for it. i'm not trying to start a flame war at all, just choosing not to ignore the slap to a mode that some do enjoy.