Pro

Uhfan's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: UVA in 2005?

Quote:

Superstar said:
Quote:

Uhfan said:
This post is to all University of Virginia fans.

I am a University of Hawaii follower, and this past recruiting season the University of HAwaii was able to steal away Andrew Peaman from the University of Virginia. Pearman was suppose to go to the UVA but committed to the University of Hawaii instead. He is regarded as the best recruit that UH got this year, as well as the best freshmen recruit in the WAC according to some sources. I was just wondering if University of Virginia fans considered Andrew Pearmans defection a big loss for the UVA team, or if Andrew Pearman might have been able to start as a true freshamn on the UVA team. Just curious, Thanks.

Yes I think it was a surprise to us, but not a huge huge loss. I think Andrew is the type of player who can dominate the WAC(I think your in that league, sorry if I'm wrong) but I believe while he would have been solid for us, he will be a superstar for you guys. What shocked us the most was that he didn't want to go where Alvin his brother is. Congrats on Andrew and good luck this season. So to close it all up, you got a great speed guy with a ton of potential, and while it was a loss for us there were others who would have hurt us worse if we lost them. Once again good luck this season.

Thanks for the reply Superstar. Good Luck to Virginia as well.