OVR: 0
Re: My Order Shipped, I got it From, I ordered From ect Thread

Quote:

gtrip10 said:
Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Quote:

BurningCouch said:
I ordered the game from their website and I filled out all the info and all that. I checked out and everything. Well my problem is that I haven't gotten a confirmation email. I didn't make an account if that's an issue. Do you think my order didn't go through or something? Should I call customer service?

It won't hurt to call. You can find the # in this thread.

Good luck.

I would definitely call Customer Service or e-mail them instead, because most likely it didn't go through. I tried ordering MVP 2004 online through Gamespot when they had free overnight shipping, and although I filled everything out and thought everything went through, it turns out that it never went through, mainly because I never set up a Gamestop account. I had to e-mail Customer Service a few days afterwards, and they told me that they never received an order from my CC. Since you haven't received a confirmation e-mail, this is probably what happened. Just figured I'd try to help.

well nuts. If the order didn't go through, I'm taking my business to ebgames. The only way they'll keep my money is if they put the order in with the free overnight.
Advertisements - Register to remove