MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GForce22 said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
rufusthebum said:
The extra faces make Gomer/Kerm's the best.
Total Minors comes in second.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

If faces matter more to you than gameplay, you're absolutely right. Kerm's has more faces. I'm more concerned about playing the best game of baseball. That's what matters. Eye candy "comes in second."

GH

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I have played extensively with both Kerm's and Geforce's rosters and while Kerm's rosters do offer more faces and the announcers say more names, Geforce's rosters beat them hands down in terms of gameplay.

While I applaud all the hard work of both Kerm and Geforce, one thing a roster maker should never do is mess with the integrity of the game. Unfortunately, Kerm or someone else decided to screw with the pitch movements in the game and as a result you will see everything from 52 MPH curve balls that literally hang in the air to 95 MPH sliders that break all the way across the zone. Some of the pitches in Kerm's roster can NEVER be caught by the catcher.

You won't get this with Geforce's rosters.

So if having a few extra faces and a correct batting stance for some scrub in AA is that important to you, by all means Kerm's rosters are the best. If you want rock solid rosters with accurate ratings and "real" pitch movements, then go with Geforce's.