Old 07-11-2004, 09:31 PM   #28
HMcCoy
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: 10 first impressions...(Long)

Quote:

gabulldog said:
HMcCoy, I appreciate the impressions. I agree that there are a lot of things that need to be improved, but I still love this series and I'm sure I'll like this years version. I was just wondering, are you more of a pro football fan than a college football fan? I'm not implying that this would affect your judgement of the game (if anything, it would make it more objective), I was just curious. I think for a lot of fans of this game, myself included, that the atmosphere is what makes it so fun for us. But if you weren't a huge college football fan, this obviously wouldn't make a very big difference. I think that that's what this game is so good at, but I definitely agree that it needs some major upgrades in presentation and gameplay can always be improved.

I think your right. I'm only a casual college fan, and I expect that the very fact that its the only collegiate offering is gong to give it much more of a WOW factor to those that are . Again, the presentation is old and wack, but the gameplay is slower which = much better. Those that love this franchise will love it even more.