View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 02:21 AM   #10
bkrich83
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Do you ever feel that the \"good players\" are only good because ...

Quote:

WallyHoppIII said:
Do you think its easier for people using teams like purdue to step it up and play with a better team, than to play with a great team and try to run that same system with a bad team.. it's kinda like riding around in a geo metro and all of a sudden stepping up to a BMW. The BMW driver is gonna have a tough challenge of stepping his game down to the confinments of the metro's motor, but now that the metro driver has some leeway to do as he please's, he can do it without a hassle. Thats How I feel about the guys who play with top teams sometimes... they only play with the best because they take the easy way out of actually learning how to play a game and pass the ball.

Yes after playing with the lesser teams, I was able to really take advantage of playing with USC. (which was the only upper tier team I played with last year online).

The one crappy thing is, even though I am an SC fan and have always played as them when playing friends and such, when playing random games I can get generalized as a cheeser if I choose them. One downfall to having your team be an elite team.