View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 12:18 PM   #27
Ifiok
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Guys with the xbox versio please relax about the slowdown.

Quote:

infamouslover22 said:
i been an ncaa football since it came out on the ps2 with chris winki on the cover. let me tell you that the speed of the new game is down from last year but thats for 2 reasons. 1. the weight of the players actually matters this year as u can tell by weight of the hits. you can no longer cut on a dime like maddena and break anyone. 2. ea wanted to make the game more a sim wich they did and i am happy to say that this game feels totaly different from last year in a great way. you can no loger score 60 points a game with ease. when u run the ball the speed of the running back is slower then last year but the vision u get from this is better as u can see holes open better and the new agile running system is a thing of beauty. the game has no bug of a slow down its the best game of the series yet and if u want to play me on xbox live hit me at Gmen4life. any questions i will answer

I agree. I'm getting sick of everybody whining about the "slowdown". When I get the game on Friday, I'll see if all this slowdown BS is really true.