View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 07:33 PM   #30
myownsun
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden is going to suprise a lot of people..

[

I will disagree with you bigtime, Ive been an avid ESPN gamer since it came out on dreamcast, and the last time I bought Madden was three years ago. This year on the other hand, I own ESPN right now like always, and its a great game but It sure is not the best and it hurts me to say this because I love ESPN/NFL2K, there lazyness on the franchise puts a huge dent in the game for me this year, from bad AI trade Logic from bad stat tracking and just bug/glitch happy. Some people may play the game withput careing for any that stuff, but I do and I do very much. I love Franchise and I only play Franchise because thats my favorite mode in any sports game, I love franchise mode. ESPN just doesn't cut it this year for me in franchise mode at all, its still very good in its own right this year, but man they need work. I alomost fell like Sega/VC paid way to much atteion to CRIB mode witch I really careless for, I didn't even use the crib once last year. I now alot of you guys love the crib and thats cool but I hate it and I really think it kida of pointless in a football game, in a football all I want to do Is Play FOOTBALL not worry how many crib points I won. I just don't know how SEGA/VC put out a steller game this year with such a F***ed up franchise mode. I will still play ESPN no matter what, but just not in franchise mode. Thats where Madden comes in, I used to be a diehard fan Madden back in the day just like half of you guys but SEGA swayed me away, but now this year EA is swaying me back there way a bit, I look forward to Madden this year too and I like the franchise mode in Madden becuaes there are rarely any mistakes in there franchise mode. Plus the stortline central seems really cool. This year I will very happy with two football titles.

Well said its funny though how all of these espn gamers are on a madden board rather than playing there new purchase.....I know the reason see i own espn and it leaves you wanting more its cool for a quick game but not the long haul season of the NFL. And alot of them are dissapointed but they wont admit it