Tackling: 22
Kicking: 15

FATIGUE: 1

- Both -

Injury: 18
Fumble: 19
Interception: 17

AUTO SUBS IN/OUT: DEFAULT

there you go. now, if you want, you can adjust them to your liking, but REMEMBER, be VERY sensative. the slightest touch can affect a whole game.

ENJOY!!!!!

- bruins09

Well, I appreciate the time you put into these sliders, and I will let you know how they play after 4 or 5 games. I'll get back to you in the next day or so.

Hey Bruins, I tested out these sliders for 5 or 6 games. Overall, I like them. The first few games I had a few compliants with the CPU passing and the interceptions, but I went and raised the CPU passing +2 and lowered interceptions a little. I had 4 picks with Woodson in 3 games, and 3 picks with Newman. After I lowered them I have only gotten a chance to play one game, but I did see a nice difference. Alot fo my defenders dropped picks that they would've with the old sliders, yet at the same time getting two interceptions.

The CPU passing played a much better game and really made me have to think about what was going on. After so many little passes all over the field, they decided to attack with Portis and I got spanked. Maybe it was just the way the Skins play, but they threw it all over the field. Hopefully, it was the passing slider the had an affect on this. Before I adjusted the passing slider, I had no problem at all shutting down the air attack and that would lead to easy wins.

Coverage slider is perfect IMO.

Blocking slider is fine, no complaints

Human passing is fine. I'm using Quincy and he
has his good plays and his bad plays.

Human tackling is fine, and while its very hard for me to break a tackle with my RB, I don't have a problem with the CPU tackling slider either.

All in all I like these sliders with my trwo changes. Each game was very slow and boring, but thats hw football usually is, and it played like a real NFL game. BTW, the fatigue slider is perfect. D-line, WRs, LBs, etc...are all subbing in and out at a reasonable rate.

Good job.

hey, all the problems that i had earlier were all addressed, those ones that you used are the version 1's, i have my version 3, which are my final ones, but ya im glad you have found a way to make the version 1's great. and incase you are curious, here are the version 3's that i just posted maybe 10 minutes ago

Bruins09's Version 3 & Final ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders

Difficulty - ALL PRO
Quarter Length - 8 MINUTES or 9 MINUTES (Depending on if you want crib points or not)

Settings marked with a star are what I have changed since Version 2

ALL SLIDERS STARTING FROM FAR LEFT

-HUMAN-

Blocking: 23
Passing: 16
Running: 22
Catching: 20
Coverage: 15
Pursuit: 17*
Tackling: 21
Kicking: 10*

- CPU -

Blocking: 31
Passing: 19*
Running: 29 or 30* (you can choose which best fits you, 1 point DOES make a difference)
Catching: 17
Coverage: 25*
Pursuit: 22
Tackling: 22
Kicking: 10*

- Both -

Injury: 18
Fumble: 19
Interception: 13 or 14* (Depends on what you feel about the INTs)