View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004, 04:23 AM   #34
jordan0386
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: saying what needs to be said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvlawguy
I havent had a problem with the drops. I have my WR catch at 12 and cpu catch at 20. We both drop 3-4 balls a game. I think that is realistic. Sometimes balls get dropped in key situations, but that is real football.

I think cpu playcalling is exceptional this year. I have no qualms about the game (playing on Heisman though is rediculous this year). The one thing that is clear is that when the cpu gets hot, its lights out. Momentum is huge now, which actually makes the game very fun.

It makes me giggle that so many people have given up on the game because they cant take Alabama A&I to the NC game in year two. Give me a break. Unless you are playing an Elite 10 team, you shouldnt be smoking top teams so easily.

As far as drops, adjust your sliders and quit whining so much. Or coach your receivers better - bring them in for some extra film study or make them run some extra drills during the week.

that was either sarcasm or your in the wrong forum

and for the guy who maxed out the catch slider...the cpu never drops one, LOL...your d must be crazy

but there are issues with 2005, as long as nobody ignores them