View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004, 05:59 PM   #6
F3rN
Rookie

F3rN's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Ok I can't find the wishlist thread so...

i have some to add also

1. the super db's its so annoying you cant get a pass over them if theyre going to have this they should atleast have the wr come back for the ball and fight for it because the db flies and the receiver can barely get off the ground so i think they need to work on those animations better so they can make it a good battle between receiver and defender.

2****nning i think should be controlled by some sort of freestyle joystick as it does in live so you can do some stutter steps or cuts instead of just juke one way or the other.

3.practice during your dynasty(11 on 11, 7 on 7, drills with individual players, or a separate them into groups by position) in practice uniforms i know its nit picking but "if its in the game its in the game" right.

4.maybe some year round recruiting or have camps so you can watch recruits go through drills and get a first hand view of the kids. the ideal thing would be to have this and be able to watch highschool games and of course have the army all star game to see the best in the nation go at it hopefully ea will listen and put this in doesnt have to go by that name if they for some legal reason can not get to rights to it but you know what i mean.

5.senior bowls they were in the game before why not now get rid of the stupid mascot game and have the post season senior bowls that let the players maybe raise or lower their draft stock depending on their on field play. this would be perfect if you could run both 1-A and 1-AA seasons at the same without having to replace teams that way you can have un heard of players coming out of nowhere from tiny north east central boondock state shine and get drafted.

6.more players in draft classes so you can have eventual diamonds in the roughs or complete busts and draft mistakes if there isnt proper scouting.

7.i say they need a whole new rating system that consists more of the numbers they have instead of having rating numbers why not just have stats like 40 speeds, bench reps, squat, and all the other scouting numbers so that way you wont just start a player because he is rated higher than the other you can actually play with your team and set your own starting lineup.

well thats about it i know kind of long thanks for reading add your own explore the studio space