Thread: Bad Rap?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 01:30 AM   #6
ODogg
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Bad Rap?

EA did not blow it at all IMO. I think NCAA is simply alot tougher and requires more patience than previous years to learn it. I admit I've been quite frustrated with it but after playing i'm getting better at it. Not everyone wants to just pick up a game and kick tail in it. It's funny though that people whine that the games too shallow and too easy but then they make it more difficult and in-depth and alot of the same people cry foul. Go figure. Can't please everyone and as long as all of us read message boards where everybody who has an opinion, no matter how left field it is, can vent, games will always appear to be tragically flawed.

The sheep syndrome truly does exist in that one person finds what they perceive to be a flaw and then a bunch of others gets that planted in their head to look for that perceived flaw and they then believe it to be a flaw themselves, which chances are they could have played for the full year and never noticed or believed it to be a flaw. The power of suggestion on forums is immense and part of the huge reason so many of these "There's a problem with this game" threads have absurd amount of views and replies.