View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 09:44 PM   #1362
queens211
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossfan8480
Just played my third franchise game with Bill's sliders and they are excellent. I played 9 min. quarters on fast speed and the game was amazing. Barbarandroid, try them for more then one game, because I got completely owned by the Cardinals(Fantasy Draft), as Holt had 156 yards and 2 tds in the first half (went on to only finish with 186 yards and 2 tds), 33-10. The QB plays a big role in the offense and any good QB will give you a rough time. Same with RB's, if you are unable to stop the run, they'll run all over you, if you can't stop the pass, they'll pass all over you. Sliders are great!
Not for nothing but I started playing on fast mode today as well. The reason I did it was for a change of pace and the choppy movements were starting to bug me. The thing that I noticed on fast mode is that the movements don't appear to be as choppy as they do on normal or slow mode. Slow mode is to slow for me anyway. Also, I watched the Bucs game last night and noticed how fast everthing happens and how quick the players reacted to the ball. To me, the game seemed to flow a little better while I was playing. Almost like a real game.