View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 08:21 AM   #1
RoyalBoyle78
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
DAMN in confused!

Well here I go again, I still be playing Both Madden/ESPn like a God Damn Seasaw back and for, back and forth. NOw I do really love ESPN alot and I also love Madden alot. I was playing Madden last night until like 2am and I should have been sleeping, I get for work at 7am. As I was playing I just started to think to myself WOW Madden is really a great game of football, and I always say the same thing about ESPN every time I play it. I just really got all the Playmaker stuff down pat now and let me tell you Im loving Madden so much again, and the game are more fun to play. I love to blitz and I love when it works, I love to blitz both LB form each side and see the QB get squashed. I'm just really liking both games and Im torn between both at this point. They both are great and yes I know people will say just keep playing both, wich I indend to do, the really thing that bugs is I really want to pay more attion to just one of these great games, but it hard to cause they are both steller games. I just so damn confused. I don't have alot of time to play my games so that why I would like to pay more attion to just one, im a really big sim/franchise type of guy and I love Maddens franchise, I simmed a season just to see how everything looks, and man is Madden's franchise deep! I tell you just the off season in Madden will take alot of time, cause it's so damn deep. I really Coulnd't belive my eyes. There is a free agant list for coaches when the season is up that is longer then a 20 foot pole. ESPN franchise is subpar in my opinion,and that what kills it for me, and Madden's is like soap opera is so Damn real. Do any of you guys feel like this or am I the only one.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

Last edited by RoyalBoyle78; 08-20-2004 at 08:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove