View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 03:23 PM   #34
Gr8ONe
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Jay's Sliders - Final Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjackson
Alright well if you're not trying to bash me - then it's simple.

I played more than one game, and the stats average out. Yes I've had games where I've been torched for 440 yards (Bulger), and ran over for nearly 200 (Portis)... but the normal game is very close to realistic.

It just goes down to again - stuff happens. If you want to attack the sliders anymore, do it after you've played 3 games with them, and come back with stats to back up your claims, and for more than one half of football.

I've seen Manning in real life throw two passes for 80+ yards in the same quarter, is this unrealistic? No, sometimes people just get burnt.
Jay, I agree. I'll just play my 3 games and then come back to you with the stats. I'm not using the latest download, but I strongly doubt that rosters will matter. Because I'm pretty sure our starters are still the same. I'll start a Franchise with the Lions and play my first 3 games and let you know what I see. Sorry again for coming off as an ***, but I gotta defend myself as well. Especially when everyone is making it seem like I just attacked you when all I was doing was saying what seemed unrealistic to me.