View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 02:36 PM   #1
Shanerd_62
Rookie

OVR: 1
Something EA Needs to Fix

They need to make it so we can change a Player to any position or at least be available for any position on the Depth Chart. First, the Broncos don't have a 2nd LT, so they have Tyson Clabo on there as Default. He isn't even on their Practice Squad(He's on the Giants') so I had to created their Long Snapper, Mike Leach, who is really a TE, as a crappy LT. I shouldn't have even encountered this problem. Dwayne Carswell, who plays TE for them, spent time at LT all Summer long and then changed back to TE when Chamberlain and Weaver were Released. I wanted to move him back to LT but I wasn't allowed. I was allowed to move him to MLB though. Like that makes any friggin sense.

The big one is, that EA doesn't let you put WR's on the Depth Chart. Champ Bailey and Deion Sanders are both going to get opportunities on Passing Downs for their respective teams. Especially Champ, who was a great Wideout in College. Shanahann said that whenever he's on the field when the Offense is out, he's getting the ball. Last week they had a 3rd and 13 against the Chiefs, he lined up in the Backfield and caught a nice little swing pass from Plummer, took it 10 Yards down the Sideline and then leaped/dove for another 2, briniging up a 4th and Inches. He's obviously going to have a nice role in the Offense and he needs to be available to play WR in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove