Re: Your 5 best and worst in ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
Best-
1- Graphics, games fricken beutiful nuff said
2- control, all of the options you get on the feild
3- gameplay, more realistic but needs work
4- Presentation, nuff said
5- playbooks. Though buggy i can spend days refining a playbook with so many options for plays compare 270 to about 160 for madden

Worst
Franchise- Dear God what the hell were they doing with it this year. last years franchise had less bugs in it and was more polished. This is the only reason why i bought madden this year

Quirky game issues- Janky DB play. Janky pursuit, kick returning, player movement, penalty bugs, etc you all know the issues

Weekly Prep- was fun for first few franchises but after a while became a burden

Player models- though beutifuly animated they could use alot more variety especially when compared to maddens. And even older versions of 2K had more variety in player models, also they need to add some more transitional animations for cuts and missed tackles etc. And pleas the RUNNING ANIMATIONS are but ugly

Sound effects- come of a little exagerated. the WHOOOSH every time i throw the ball, even on little screen passes its just goofy the loud thud when ever someone hits the ground its NFL Blitzish
Agreed....with everything you said. I think it's safe to say that VC will fix and spend a lot of time on franchise since it has received so many complaints. The other main issues for me is the player movements. Some of the animations and transitions are excellent. And the others are awful. Jerky db and lb movements. Jerky o-line and d-line movements. They all need to be smoothed over. If VC would spend the majority of their time and effort in those areas and not worry about crib mode or celebrity phone calls, than they will truly be the new kings of console football.