View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 11:27 AM   #1
SUPAJAwS1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Will be releasing new set of updated rosters later today...

later on today I plan on finishing and sharing a roster update I have been working on. I am striving to make this the most accurate and complete roster out there.

Now something I love to do when updating players is having all my favorite players usually wearing their proper equipment along with having their correct height, weight, etc...

now i will be looking into certain player's equipment that they wear and real life and try to get some guys as close as possible...however I will only be selecting people that I choose and favor. Since I am a buffalo bills diehard I will probably have all my favorite bills wearing their accurate equipment. with this being said for those of you out there with any requests for this roster as far as players being made, certain players equipments, heights, weights, whatever it is...any requests or suggestions for making my update even better would be awesome.

so lets get some replies from you folks and hear what you want so I can come through for you with the best update yet...so we won't be having any issues once the roster is released, like why isnt so and so in the game, and how come this guy is this and that is that and blah blah...you want something specific...let me kno now.

thanx yall
Advertisements - Register to remove