Old 02-24-2005, 12:03 AM   #11
Badgun
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDiddy
Well Im well on my way into these rosters, but like I said , I won't have the time to work on them like I did last year, but as I do these I just can't bring myself to put out such an incomplete set of rosters.

For now , this is my plan....

I'll put out a set of rosters that includes everything I posted earlier, plus complete 40 man rosters as of today from MLB.com.

I should be able to have this out by the weekend,

after that I will see what I can do about getting a full set of AAA, AA, & A rosters out there if nobody else is going to do so....

To answer a couple of questions,

These rosters will be for the PS2,
And as of right now, I'm not touching any of the ratings, I usually never mess with that, since I didnt make the game, I really am not qualified to enter how a guy should or should not be rated.....

I'll try to answer any questions and keep everyone updated as always....

Bravo! Finally someone who openly admits that he's not qualified to alter ratings. I tip my hat to you for your honesty.

Guys, if anyone decides to make rosters for the Xbox, please take the lead set by Poo-Diddy and leave the ratings intact. As much as we all appreciate your hard work and long hours put in, most of us believe that EA is more qualified to rate players than you are, especially since they made the game. Tampering with ratings always leads to problems because guys think that this guy's speed is too low or that guy's power is too low and most of the time it's usually on their favorite team. Feel free to post notes along with your rosters about players who you think need changing, but please let us make the changes if we see fit. You will receive a lot more props for leaving the ratings alone than you will if you touch them.

I applaud Poo-Diddy's honesty about this and hopefully other people will follow his lead and leave the ratings alone.
Advertisements - Register to remove