View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 12:36 AM   #15
phillyphanatic5
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun

Bravo! Finally someone who openly admits that he's not qualified to alter ratings. I tip my hat to you for your honesty.

Guys, if anyone decides to make rosters for the Xbox, please take the lead set by Poo-Diddy and leave the ratings intact. As much as we all appreciate your hard work and long hours put in, most of us believe that EA is more qualified to rate players than you are, especially since they made the game. Tampering with ratings always leads to problems because guys think that this guy's speed is too low or that guy's power is too low and most of the time it's usually on their favorite team. Feel free to post notes along with your rosters about players who you think need changing, but please let us make the changes if we see fit. You will receive a lot more props for leaving the ratings alone than you will if you touch them.

I applaud Poo-Diddy's honesty about this and hopefully other people will follow his lead and leave the ratings alone.

amen to that....i hate it when guys play around with players already in the game...as soon as i see guys with 100 power ratings or whatnot..im like...***delete***...let ea make the ratings adjustments.
Advertisements - Register to remove