View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 03:02 PM   #57
CWood2
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Pared's MVP 2005 Gameplay Sliders

Just finished my first game with the sliders as well. Wade Miller vs. Rich Harden in Oakland. I won 6-1 picking up 10 hits and committing 2 errors. They only had 7 hits, and 1 hit through 5.

One great thing...Harden was at 100 pitches through 7 thanks to some patience. He did strike me out 10 times so I guess my patience led to a lot of 2 strike counts which I'll get better in.

An area of concern is that I'm still able to turn on inside fastballs a little too easily and wanted to know if upping the cpu pitch speed would make it harder for me. I know last year it affected how far the ball travels and other aspects of gameplay, so what do you think? I may have to make pitching a little harder too, as all my hours of play last year have me wanting a very challenging game this year. And MVP is somewhat unrealistic as you hardly see any fastballs from the CPU pitcher. (Beat Schmidt and the Giants 1-0 in 11 on MVP)

All in all, fantastic as always. Much more enjoyable than the generic sliders, even though they were much "closer" this year. Thanks again Pared, can't wait for your revisions.