View Single Post
Old 02-26-2005, 03:26 AM   #115
SportGamer24
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Pared's MVP 2005 Gameplay Sliders

Couple quick questions...

1. Does lowering pitch speed infact make it more difficult to hit (bigger difference between fastballs and offspeed stuff)? Because I'm having a tough time catching up to any fastballs and I don't want to turn it down if it is going to actually make it harder to hit.

2. Is anyone else having problems generating runs? I feel like maybe a little raise for the user batter power slider will increase the amount of runs...i just dont want the game to become a homerun fest.

3. I think raising the baserunning speed back up to 2 or 3 is required just due to the fact that not all double play balls in real life turn into double plays...this increases the chance of hitters beating out the throws at first and also increase the chance of a run being scored with a runner on second on a base hit (key to any baseball game)

Ok its late so i'm just throwin some thoughts out there. I have officially converted from ESPN to MVP...I never thought i'd say those words (i probably wouldn't have done it without everyone's input on these boards).
Advertisements - Register to remove