Old 02-28-2005, 04:24 PM   #243
CWood2
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Pared's MVP 2005 Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
I may have to go back to pitch cursor fade. Its not like i throw anymore walks with it off, but i will throw more strikeouts with it on. It will help me until I get a better feel for how far i go on each side with the analog stick. This game is very tricky. I am really catching on for hitting. It just makes sense though. Pirates are decent at hitting and suck at pitching. Thats what happens with me. Only Oliver Perez is even getting lit up. Maybe I dont throw enough fast balls, he seem slike a fast ball pitcher.
Just finished my best game with these sliders. I beat the Cards 4-0.

David Wells was 2 strikes away from a complete game shutout, and he had to leave the game with an inflamed left elbow! Anyway, Foulke came in to throw all of 2 pitches and struck out Edmonds to end the game.

D. Wells 8.2 IP 4 hits 0 ER 8 SO 4 BB 105 pitches (I think, due to injury)

From the 7th on, it was insanely difficult to locate my pitches, and it was awesome! Up to that point, I only gave up 1 hit to Mark Mulder of all people. I'm still not having that much trouble turning on fastballs for homeruns, so I'm thinking of turning up the pitch speed. Any research on that slider yet Pared? My 4 runs came off of HRs, 2 by Renteria and 1 by Bellhorn (a 2 run shot)