View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 04:27 PM   #244
x94blair33
W*nn*b* *S St*ff

x94blair33's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Pared's MVP 2005 Gameplay Sliders

I'm a bit confused now...I loaded up my franchise, played a game..suddenly realized I seemed to be getting more first pitch strikes and foul balls against the CPU hitters and happened to check my sliders...they're all at 0!!!!

Doesn't the franchise save those settings? I'd swear I had them into the franchise because I thought I altered them to make the fielder and throwing changes. Now I have no idea if I was ever using them in my franchise...arrgh...

I think I must have been because I noticed a different in the pitchers approach (less balls) and I noticed I seemed to hit the ball with more authority. I had 2 HR's after only 3 in the first 4 games.

Does lowering the pitch speed change the speed of the ball off the bat? It definately seems to affect the CPU batter swinging and missing. I seemed to have more taken and swung and missed strikes than I did the other games. Maybe that's because I was hitting the meter easier. Who knows. Either way, I'm confused! I'll do some testing and see what I come up with.

Nick