View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 08:43 PM   #96
CrimsonQb22
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDiddy
Sorry about this guys, here is the situation, like a guy a couple of pages back stated (after you complete the top 300 you will just about have the full rosters already edited.).

Well despite my wifes protests, I have decided to utilize as much of my free time as possible to just go ahead and put out a complete set of rosters featuring all minor leaguers renamed, numbered, and with their correct dates of birth.

As always I will not mess with the ratings at all since I do not feel I am qualified to do so, and do not want to possibly mess with the integrity of the game. I will take into consideration who the top minor league guys are from each organization (top 300) and be sure to edit them onto their respective organizations accordingly. (meaning someone rated as one of the top 10 prospects with his organization as a 1b would be sure to be edited to a fictional guy that is highly rated in the game).

Anyways, sorry for not getting back to everybody sooner. I will do my absolute best to have this complete set out for download as fast as possible.

I guess if I'd have to estimate a day of completion I'd say by Satuday at the earliest, Monday at the latest.

Thank you for your pacience...... I'll try to keep everbody posted at how these rosters are coming along.....
Sounds awsome!!! Looking foward to it, thanks for the reply.