Old 03-05-2005, 08:55 AM   #99
Badgun
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by samjjones
Guys, read the thread again. The ratings of existing MLB players are NOT being edited. New minor leaguers who are being added ARE having ratings created for them, since they are not in the game. IRL, Greinke does not throw a 50 MPH curve, so it was modified to a 62 MPH curve.
This was also the claim last year until I discovered Prince Fielder was the 3rd highest rated Brewer. Then it starts coming out that he gave Roy Halladay a new pitch because he was "working on one". LOL. If you think Greinke's curve was wrong, change it yourself in YOUR game. Personally, I don't have a problem with someone releasing rosters and then putting in a few footnotes about guys that may be slightly out of whack giving us the option to change it ourselves. Remember, there are things you can edit on the pc that you can't even get at on the Xbox or PS2 version. It's only a matter of time before these "experts" start messing with stuff just for the sake of messing with stuff. Fooling with ratings is just bad.