Old 03-05-2005, 12:25 PM   #112
SidVish
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
I'm not trying to cry about the rosters that were made here. They are great rosters, my whole point was I don't want edited attributes rosters, Let me change players attributes if I want to, not someone else. You guys can jump down my throat or Badgun's all you want, we were here last year, same things happened, then all these people who loved the rosters and bashed Badgun, came back a month later complaining how some AA guy was just named an All Star for hitting 40HR's in 20 games or something like Prince Fielder last year. Also, remember, people are editing things that you can't, with the PC. They overcompensated for things they felt were wrong last year and made the game's physics all out of whack. Once you edit one thing, it offsets something else. I'm sure these are great rosters, and from what I used of them they are, but since everyone is in bash central mood, don't come crying in 2 months when A ball guys are suddenly in the majors and starting over say Sammy Sosa.
I agree with you in regards to having a minor league player starting over Sosa. I wouldn't like that either but I'm not going to tell someone how to do their rosters. I just download them and if I like them I use them. If I don't like them I delete them and don't use them. I'm not going to tell someone who just spend days and weeks editing rosters that he should have done them this way or that way. What are we even talking about here? It's no big deal anyways.

Last edited by SidVish; 03-05-2005 at 12:27 PM.