View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 07:10 PM   #173
PooDiddy
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Poo-Diddy's MVP2005 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffysCliff
If it wasn't Felix Hendandez, who is widely regarded, as the best pitching prospect in the majors, no matter which site it is, then I'd be exetremley worried.

My comments on the Diamond Futures site was nothing against you Poo-Diddy, or your hard work on the rosters. It doesn't really even matter Hanley isn't in the Red Sox top 10 anyways, as he's in the game already. I just found it worrysome that Josh Stevens, a guy who just had his second Tommy John Surgery (which is very difficult to come back from) and put up a 5.24 ERA as a 24 year old in AA is rated way above a guy who has above average tools across the board, and put up pretty nice numbers in AA as a 20 year old.
When I am suing that site, you would be surprised if you look through all of the overalls, there are plenty of guys not in the teams top ten who still received a B- or C+ rating, meaning they will still have a decent projection as far as star ratings. Most of the guys EA included in the top 100 were issued the excact amount of stars that they would have received going by this site.

Anyways, got a few more done, gonna eat dinner and get back at it.

ORGINIZATIONS COMPLETED
Angels (mlb,aaa,aa,a)
Diamondbacks (mlb,aaa,aa,a)
Braves(mlb,aaa,aa,a)
Orioles(mlb,aaa,aa,a)
Red Sox(mlb,aaa,aa,a)
White Sox(mlb,aaa,aa,a)
Cubs(mlb,aaa,aa,a)
Reds(mlb,aaa,aa,a)
Indians(mlb,aaa,aa,a)
Rockies(mlb,aaa,aa,a)
Tigers(mlb,aaa,aa,a)