Old 03-08-2005, 04:19 PM   #233
PhantomPain
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
I found a major glitch in these roster sets guys and hope you can fix it.Go into dynasty with the astros and pitch to a few guys then warm up franco then try bringing him in and you get that buzzing noise and it locks up....Okay no biggie right...well go into exhibition or quick game and o the same thing and it does the same and freezes...

I had the game freeze up on me for the first time last night in game 4 of my Reds Dynasty. I had previously loaded these rosters and started a Dynasty and in the 6th inning after a ball was hit deep to right center and Griffey made the catch, I threw the ball in to the cutoff man and the audio started skipping and the game froze. Sucks too because I had just hit my first homer of the year with Dunn and Griffey that game.

I was playing the Astros and really don't know any other specifics as it was really late and I wasn't paying attention. I have no idea if it was the rosters or just my disc/xbox. I do have a newer xbox though without the Thompson drive.

If it happens again I will post what the exact situation was in case there is something that is triggering it. Or does anyone think it is likely my xbox or disc?

John

P.S. Kraw, thanks a lot for converting these and please tell the authors thank you as well. They are so appreciated amongst the community. I don't post often but I am constantly reading these threads and trust me there are only a few ungratefuls out there. Keep up the good work.