Old 03-13-2005, 09:10 PM   #341
Dkrause
Rookie

Dkrause's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboo
I don't think that's it. The person who is converting them (Kraw) created the www.mvplanet.com website. From the looks of the forums, it's a new site and he wants people to donate to help for the $50 per month fee that it costs to host a website.

There's even a thread over on the forums about this.

I am pretty sure 3.4 was released on friday so i don't see 5-6 days as the lag here. I don't see why people cannot pay for earlier access to these rosters. You paid for the game, your paid for your system, you pay for x box live- he is providing a service. Also, it is free after a week or two it sounds like.

Also, he is paying for his site and also it gets people to visit his site by providing rosters. The more people that check it out, the more that might stay, post, etc. Maybe, i am in the minority on this but people are not just entitled to others work just because. I have donationed to MVPplanet and to the actual roster makers myselves in this case. If you cannot start a dynasty without these rosters or a complete minors- you should donate too.

For that matter- we wouldn't have these wonderful OS boards without donations.

Don
Advertisements - Register to remove