View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 10:21 AM   #375
Metsui
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawhitham
Metsui contacted me and straightened things out so I started releasing them to the public again. but this time the public will have to wait a few days because the people that donated should get something special (and to see if one of the donors is the one uploading the files)
If you find out who is doing it, let me know. I'd like to know who is using my name to upload them to other sites.

FWIW, I went into my AR settings and double checked to make sure it wasn't me doing it by accident when transferring files to my memory card and realized that it couldn't possibly have been me. I just loaded the AR software on to our new home PC a few weeks ago and I haven't even gone in to enter my user ID and password since then.

As for the donations, I see no problem with it. It isn't a requirement to download the files and the guy is doing a favor for those of us using consoles.

I've downloaded several versions of the rosters but haven't even tried any of them yet - no time. Until there's a completed version, I probably won't even bother with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove