View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 12:45 PM   #379
abacusand13south
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
Pretty much, but how does this make you feel?

or this?

or maybe this?

Of course I'm sure this post will be met by the usual "dude, if you can do better, make your own rosters then" or "dude, get off his back and give the guy props for all the time he's putting in" or some other as$kissing response about how hard this guy has worked on these rosters.

I just find it hilarious that 2 weeks ago he defended himself by saying they were not touching existing players' ratings, only changing minor leaguers to match up with their real life counterparts and now this. By the time these hacks get done, this roster's going to be a bigger mess than GomerPyle's from last year.

For one thing all of the pitchs have not been changed that was a list that someone posted on another forum that they beleived needed to be changed. Out of all of the response's in this thread none of them have been from the roster creators so i dont see how anyone said there would be no roster editing. I, and numerous others have been helping to create a roster set as close to accurate as possible, be that importing missing players, editing attributes to make players as close to real life a possible, and getting players on the right teams. I use these rosters and i have yet to see anything abnormal. Maybe the rosters that you are talking about from last year were all messed up because 2004 was buggy as hell but still a great game. Rest assured badgun that there is no "Prince Fielder favrotism" going on here. Maybe you should check out these rosters if you already havent im sure you will be pleasantly surprised.