Old 03-18-2005, 10:18 AM   #22
cliburn
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: First information from the EA trip on Ncaa I could find

Quote:
Originally Posted by umd
Guys, I hate to break it to you but youre not gonna get what you want. Oh you'll get the "this is the greatest version yet" or "the gameplay is fantastic, they really addressed the problems" but mostly what you'll get is the new create a band feature is revolutionary to ncaa football. You wont get your unbiased opinion of the game many of us are looking for. All you'll get is the EA marketing version - the "they let us see their game - we're special but we promise not to say bad things or we might not come back" version.

Like always we'll have to wait till the game is released and played by us and everything right and wrong is posted on the forums before we know what the real deal is with 06.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonMC
this my friends is an example of a guy who has no clue what he is talking about. Now, he is gone from the forums...please, don't follow in his footsteps. Respect the legal contracts that we signed and understand guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWill33
I'm gonna close this thread for now. Just til we get things worked out.
You didn't even say anything remotely bannable; pathetic.