Old 03-21-2005, 12:54 AM   #464
CWood2
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDiddy
I personally don't know how to do it, but if PS2 rosters can be converted to X-Box, whoever can do it, please feel free.

In my opinion, I personally am not qualified to edit player ratings, I've searched through all 100 of EA's Baseball america prospects to try and find a formula for how they chose to rate these minor league players, and the simple fact of the matter is this, the only consistent thing about each of these players is their potential rating, so for my current and future rosters the only thing edited ratings wise will be the potential rating.

Guys who are in the top 100 from baseball america will have 3, 4, or 5 star ratings (mostly 3), while guys included in each organizations top 30 will have 2 or 3 star ratings (mostly 2), the simple fact of the matter is only a very small percentage of minor leaguers will ever see the big league field, while even fewer will make a huge impact in the bigs, thats why out of the 2250 minor leaguers that will be included (25 per team, 3 levels, 30 organizations = 2250) there will be only about 900 guys with a 2 star or better rating. If you really thik about it, thats realistic, and if you take EA's ratings as a starting point, then these guys can progress realisticly as EA intended them to over the course of a dynasty through their potential ratings. If you jack up their ratings now at the beginnning, then chances are in my opinion you will end up with Rosters on Steroids after 1 or 2 seasons of progression.

Thats just my opinion though, that is why I edit my rosters the way I do.
I'm thankfully a PS2 user, but I'm sure a lot of XBoxers will be pleased if someone out there is able to convert your rosters. Keep doing what you're doing PooDiddy...love having you around here at OS.