View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 07:40 PM   #22
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: EA could be in trouble

EA in trouble??:y4: you cannot be serious,the only folks Ea are in trouble with is themselves.Why may you ask? because now the fine eye of detail will REALLY be focused on them.I really don't think they feel that releasing Madden with minor updates is going to cut it anymore.Ea is going to have to try to gain the following ESPN had,and based on what has taken place recently that won't be an easy feat.
I will be the first to admit I enjoyed the ESPN series starting with 2k3,after giving it a try because I was tired of how Madden played,but every year I would pick Madden up and play a couple seasons and always go back to ESPN (I know...for some folks it seems impossible to like both) because it provided more of a fun factor for me.
When it comes right down to it,I see alot of folks judging Madden 06 before it's even out! hell we haven't even seen any screens! until that time DON'T JUDGE! I'm sure the argument of Ea not changing now especially without competition will arise,well guess what??? YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT.
Thats the views I'm taking on this whole thing,I may or may not rent 06 based on what I see and some vids,and if I don't like it or it looks the same or whatever I'll pass,no big deal. Yes I'm still happy with 2k5,so ok Madden police you can arrest me now for enjoying BOTH games.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert