Old 03-22-2005, 10:48 AM   #496
faster
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydelic
the problem is its not simply player values stored in the datafile, unlike other EA games this one has a bunch of hidden values you can change and gets tampered with like how often and when a team will bunt, sac fly, steal, suicide squeeze, bunt for a hit. It also has values for the wind, rain, altitude and climate conditions for any home team, what im trying to point out is its more then simply player values in the data file where the roster is stored, heck man you can even change any teams rivals and advantages against any rivals while playing at home Yes all this is stored in the roster file and more player values only consits of a third of the whole file(s)
damn EA. i'd still like to see some more people having these probs. haven't seen much myself really, and only a few people reporting probs. i'll say it again, damn EA. of course, it's as much our fault for super-moddin everything, but such is life. i mod everything i can get my hands on